Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday to Mia

aka Missy.   Your laughter is contagious and your moods change as frequently as the weather if not more often!!!   You have a wicked smile with the most kissable of dimples, your skin so soft with those tiny moles freckling you here and there.  Your hair is so long and beautiful and I love your conviction of not cutting it!  You are becoming a little lady, mothering Wyatt and Natalie with poise! 
Your mom is lazy and we didn't have a 'party'.  You are disappointed but I think you had a pretty good day.  Sunday at Gma's we all sang to you and you giggled and smiled away.  Today, we met your friend, Dahlia, at McDonald's for lunch so you guys could play (and eat!)... you chose Papa Murphy's Pizza for supper... CHEESE pizza!  You decorated your own birthday cake!!!   I know that you'll go into business with mom and her cookies some day! :-)  You got so many presents and it was all too soon bedtime!   School begins again tomorrow and you are going to be one tired lil girl!  LOVE YOU LOTS, MIA!







No comments: