Happy Birthday to you! Wow... where did the past year go? It's been an amazing year at home... busier than ever, and somehow I keep making it busier, but I've really enjoyed my year off. Someday, I'll have the school take $$ from me and save up for a year off with NO babies!!!!
Natalie... our blondie! Where did you come from? I guess those Scandenavian genes are coming through! With Mia and Wyatt so dark, and Glen and I so dark, it does seem odd!!! I often get asked the question at the store, "Are ALL 3 of these YOURS?" Umm... yes they are and no, it's not 3 different fathers! I love our lil family and anticipate many, many good years ahead with many, many memories!
Natalie... you are growing up... you've got thick, long blond hair, a smile that melts our hearts, and tons of patience to deal with your siblings! You still wake up in the night and hopefully you get over that real soon!!! Teeth are coming in fast and ferious! You are like Wyatt and a very happy, content child... smiling for everyone and everything.
You've survived 3 days at the dayhome, so that has made it easy on mom to go back to work. We love you, buttercup!
No comments:
Post a Comment