Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wyatt loves his lil sis
Cool Girl!

Mia can't get enough of Natalie...

Wink!
HELLO!!!

Cutie smiles... all ready for Sunday morning mtg.

Easter baking... as exciting as it gets around here!

Natalie joining the tea party

Tea parties are a favorite activity... I believe today's menu involved cucumbers!


Seems my last posts have been on the sad side... so thought I'd post up some happy photo's. We have been reminded lately how much we do have to be thankful for... I'm thankful for so much but here are a few things:
- my kids who make me laugh every day
- my husband who works hard during the day and plays hard at night with his lil family
- life... we're all healthy, able bodied
- our home... it may be messy most of the time but it's well lived in and cozy
- friends who understand and walk through life with you
and today, I'm thankful for this beautiful day... a sunburn in April! How much better can it get?? Today we had a picnic at a park with friends and enjoyed the day. Wonderful!

No comments: