I think that Spring Fever affects kids in that it brings trouble! Wyatt has enjoyed some good messes lately as seen in the above pics! Lotion EVERYWHERE... The upstairs smelled nice, although a lil greasy! Then he was into the enaten cream... he calls any cream his OWIE cream! His eczema gets quite bad and he scratches and scratches. He is always asking for his owie cream to make it feel better. Even in the middle of the night. Poor kid. His asthma has been bad lately too and they go hand in hand. Interesting stuff! I'm hoping to get his allergies tested and see if there's anything we can do to help it out.
Mia... she's into whatever she can be! Getting dressed always proves interesting... pj's, and always clothes that are too small! And why match?? That would be a waste of time!
Besides the kids getting into mischief, I guess there's really nothing new. Does anyone want my kids for a week-end? I'm really craving a week-end away with my dear hubby! Guess it's been 4 years since we've had that, but I guess, that's the joys of kids too!!! And the joys of having no grandparents around to drop them off and think that you're doing THEM a favour!! ha!
35 school days left. I'm just counting them so that I can make sure to make the days count!! Our principal is always telling us not to count the days, but make them count... so I tell him that's why I count them! Even the kids in my class are noticing my grey hairs... they've definitely helped give them to me this year! I'm anxious to say good bye to them! I will teach them next year but only 30min a day, so I suppose I can handle that!
Guess that's the news! Glen is gearing up to work long hours with work. I'm gearing up to finish and enjoy the summer off!
Until next time...
Spring days are really here it seems. Some nice weather, a touch of rain... life is freshening up!
1 comment:
What is with our granchildren and cream/lotion. Wow....
Post a Comment