Yes... it's been almost a week since I last wrote to myself so thought it was high time.
I really having nothing vent about so it must have been a good week.
I start work on Monday, teaching 22 Grade 4 students. They are a lively, hands-on bunch who find it hard to sit still and keep their hands off of each other but... watch out... Mrs. Campbell is returning with a vengeance! I'm excited to have an EA work with me part-time and help out with a student who is FAS and ADHD and I'm sure lots of other things. His mother has already approached me in tears telling me that her child is NOT depressed, as apparently the school has been labelling him. Hmm.. He's just the kid that when all is silent, yells out to the class, "Who hates me guys?" OK... NO ONE ANSWER! Truth of the matter...well... we won't go there. He is a loveable sort of kid despite his lil trantrums (or big ones) where he screams and runs out of the classroom and holds the door shut so that no one can escape! The construction crew working at our school finds this quite amuzing. I suppose I would too! 5min later he gets lonely and returns. :)
So... looks like this will be school tales! Perhaps you'll learn about my students as well as I will! Life won't be boring that is for sure!
Have a happy Sunday and learn the lesson that's meant for you. I hope I do.
2 comments:
Hi Jess, thinking of you today. Does your difficult child have a dog?? They often respond well to them- especially the labradors or retrievers(guide dogs) and it is their very own. Luv Mum
Life is never boring! I hope all goes okay at school and you don't get toooo stressed!!
Loves
Post a Comment