Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLEN AND WYATT! (October 7)

4 years ago, we went to celebrate Glen's 30th birthday at the Grey Nuns Hospital!!   Not sure it was the way that Glen wanted to celebrate but Wyatt sure thinks it's a special thing to have in common with his dad!   So.. happy birthday to the men in our lives!   Or should I say.. boys?  
Wyatt... you continue to be the happiest boy around, always a smile and a HI for everyone you meet, no matter who they are, stranger or not!   You are a pretty good sharer... with mom anyways, and you love hockey!   You are a charmer and you're always promising to be good!   You are so excited to start school next year, and I pity your teachers already... you are full of a zest and enthusiasm for life that most people don't possess!  You keep us busy... busy on our feet and busy getting grey hairs... we never know what trick you'll pull next.  You love to build things with wood, and pound nails into various objects.  You love to build pretend fires and fire trucks!  You love to play in the dirt and the sand, building roads for your trucks.   Maybe you'll be an engineer like your dad!  We love you!   I hope your 4th year is a great year.  Happy learning!
Glen... you continue to be the best husband around, and the best father around.  So involved and interested in all our lives and always looking out for the best for us. Willing to work hard and willing to always do what's right no matter the cost.    Even a brother worker mentioned to me this morning that you are Super Dad!   I had to agree! :-)  One Super Husband too... Love you!  I know your 34th year will be a great year.  :)

No comments: